Hi! My name is Kim, or Kimberrleigh as I’m known around the Internet.
I have an amazing boyfriend, Bryan and we live in Memphis, TN with our four cats and one Corgi mix. I’m an IT professional by day, and a full on nerd by night.
I’m passionate about technology, video games, corporate culture, personal development and travel. This blog will have posts about all of that content and more. Please read my disclaimer for any questions regarding my thoughts and opinions.
- I’ve been to 25 of 50 states, and my goal is to get to all 50 by the time I turn 50.
- I have 300+ hours in Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- I’m an LGBTQ+ ally, Black Lives Matter advocate and supporter and I am fully pro-choice.
- I believe in God, but do not believe in organized religion.
- I’m a night owl and could sleep all day every day if I didn’t have responsibilities… like this thing called a job.
- I’m happiest when I’m outside or lounging in my hammock in my backyard.
- I’m originally from Pittsburgh, but I’ve lived in Memphis since 2012.
- Hiking in the mountains and lying on a beach are both my passions.
- I hate wearing shoes, yet I own way too many pairs.
- My dog is named Booker DeWoof after the Bioshock Infinite character Booker DeWitt. Yep, I’m that kind of nerd.
- I am a feminist.